Even confirmed broccoli-haters will like this broccoli salad recipe. The combination of sweet dried cranberries and salty bacon makes this broccoli salad a hit with everyone who tries it. I like to make this salad for parties, holidays and potlucks.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Salad Recipes You Must Try
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (low-fat or non-fat is okay)
- 3/4 cup sour cream (low-fat or non-fat is okay)
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 16 oz. broccoli florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Toast walnuts by placing them on the tray of a toaster oven. Heat for 5-6 minutes at 350 degrees or until lightly-browned.
- Cook bacon in a skillet. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and sugar together.
- Add the broccoli, cranberries, and walnuts to the mayonnaise mixture. Toss until well-coated. Crumble the bacon over top. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.