Don't Miss: Broccoli Recipes Even the Kids Will Love
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2-1/2 lbs. potatoes (such as Russet or Yukon Gold)
- 1 10 oz. bag broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks. Place in a large, heavy saucepan or pot. Cover with water by two inches. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Let potatoes boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets to the pot. Let broccoli and potatoes boil until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, 5-8 minutes.
- Drain vegetables. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mash. Taste, and add more salt and/or pepper, if needed.
Potato RecipesBroccoli Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Mashed Cauliflower Twice Baked Potatoes
Mustard Potato Salad Recipe
Potato Croquettes with Vegetables
Potato Salad Recipe
Potato Soup Recipe
Radish Mashed Potatoes
Red Potato Salad Recipe
Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe