Don't Miss: Broccoli Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 large baking potatoes (such as Yukon Gold or Russet)
- 3 slices center-cut bacon
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash and prick potatoes several times with a fork. Place on a paper towel, and microwave on high for 8 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- When potatoes are ready, cut in half and let cool for a few minutes.
- Place broccoli and 2 tablespoons of water in a microwave-safe container and heat on high 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Scoop pulp out of potatoes and place in a medium bowl. Add steamed broccoli, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix until well-combined.
- Place potato skins in a baking dish. Mound about potato mixture back into potato skins.
- Bake 5-8 minutes until warmed through.
- Crumble bacon on top.
Don't Miss: Twice Baked Potatoes Recipes