Don't Miss: Outdoor Grilling Quiz
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 6 ears fresh corn
- 6 Tbsp. butter, softened
- kosher salt
- Prepare grill.
- Remove husks and silks of corn.
- Brush each ear of corn with one tablespoon of butter, and sprinkle with salt.
- Wrap 2-3 ears of corn together in foil, allowing space between the ears. Seal tightly around the edges. Puncture the foil packets with a skewer several times to allow steam to escape.
- Grill corn, turning frequently with tongs, 18-25 minutes.
- Unwrap carefully to allow steam to escape.
Don't Miss: How to Cook Corn on the Cob