This corn pudding recipe is one of those dump and stir side dishes that just about anybody can make. Whether you're serving roast turkey, meatloaf or BBQ chicken, this recipe for corn pudding makes a great side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings, corn pudding
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a or 9-inch baking dish (compare prices).
- When butter has cooled completely, pour it into a large bowl (if the butter is still hot, it will curdle when mixed with the milk, so you must cool it completely).
- Whisk in milk and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake 40-50 minutes until golden brown and set.