This corn pudding recipe is one of those dump and stir side dishes that just about anybody can make. Whether you're serving roast turkey, meatloaf
or BBQ chicken
, this recipe for corn pudding makes a great side dish.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings, corn pudding
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cups fresh or frozen corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a or 9-inch baking dish (compare prices).
- When butter has cooled completely, pour it into a large bowl (if the butter is still hot, it will curdle when mixed with the milk, so you must cool it completely).
- Whisk in milk and eggs. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake 40-50 minutes until golden brown and set.