Don't Miss: Grilled Broccoli Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
marinating time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- 3-4 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Clean mushrooms and trim stems.
- Wash zucchini and pat dry. Trim, and cut into 3/4-inch chunks.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine vegetables and salad dressing. Refrigerate 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Prepare grill or preheat a cast iron grill pan over medium heat on the stove.
- Grill vegetables 7-10 minutes over medium heat, turning halfway through.
- Sprinkle with sea salt just before serving.