Roasted Potatoes RecipeWho doesn't love roasted potatoes? Browned and slightly crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside, these oven-roasted potatoes are as easy to make as they are to eat.
The secret to getting this roasted potatoes recipe done right is cutting the potatoes into even cubes, so they cook evenly. The smaller the dice, the faster they'll cook. I recommend cutting your potatoes into 3/4-inch chunks for this roasted potatoes recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or kosher salt)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes and cut into 3/4-inch chunks. Remember, the more even the chunks, the more even the potatoes will cook. Also, the smaller the chunks the faster the potatoes will cook.
- Place potatoes in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle garlic powder and salt evenly over potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Toss with your hands to make sure potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake 20 minutes. Stir. Bake another 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are golden brown.