Prep Time: 10 minutes
freezing time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3-4 green smoothies
- 1 cup green grapes
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup firmly-packed baby spinach (washed)
- 2 cups natural unsweetened organic pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt (non-fat, low-fat or whole yogurt is fine)
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate hazelnut spread (homemade or Nocciolata or Nutella)
- Place the grapes on a waxed paper-lined jelly roll pan (compare prices) or baking sheet with sides. Freeze for 15 minutes. Transfer to your Vita-Mix Blender (compare prices), regular blender or food processor.
- Add the pineapple chunks next, followed by the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
- Puree until smooth, about 3-4 minutes.
Don't Miss: Smoothie Recipe of the Day Ecourse - It's new!