Healthy Kids Snacks:
These snacks taste great:
- Carrot Sticks with Peanut Butter -- If you've never tried this combination, prepare to be amazed. It's delish!
- Cheese Popcorn -- So much healthier than potato chips!
- Deviled Eggs -- These high-protein treats are filling and healthy.
- Nachos with Cheese and Beans -- Loaded with protein, fiber and calcium.
- Nutty Apple Slices -- The combo of sweet, savory and salty is amazing!
- Nutella Waffle Sandwiches -- Nutella makes whole grain waffles so tasty.
- Pumpkin Bran Muffins -- These muffins are moist and sweet.
- Yogurt Parfaits -- High in calcium, fiber, vitamins and yumminess!
Fun Kids Snacks:
These snacks are fun to make and eat:
- Dirt Dessert Cups -- These pudding cups are as fun for the kids to make as they are to eat!
- Goldfish in the Pond Rice Cakes -- A fantastic preschool cooking activity!
- Pink Yink Ink Drink -- Make this to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday!
- Soft Pretzels -- Kids love making these homemade soft pretzels.
- Yogurt Sundae -- Vanilla yogurt is topped with fresh raspberries, chocolate chips, nuts and maple syrup. Yum!
Healthy Kids Snack Drinks:
These smoothies taste like milkshakes, but they're healthy enough to serve as a complete meal:
Kids Snack Dips:
You think of them as munchies, but they're full of vitamins and minerals:
- Fruit Dip -- Sweet and creamy, this dip goes perfectly with chunks of pineapple and strawberries.
- Guacamole -- Creamy and satisfying!
- Hot Pizza Dip -- The beans give this recipe protein, fiber and calcium.
- Hummus -- You can make this hummus recipe as spicy or as mild as you like. It's wonderfully healthy and tasty.
- Seven Layer Dip -- Serve this for game-day parties.