Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip RecipeThis buffalo chicken dip recipe has all the great flavors of Buffalo chicken wings in an easy-snacking dip form. For the best flavor, use a cayenne-pepper based hot sauce, such as Frank's, for this dip. Don't worry about this dip being too spicy. Cooking it in the Crockpot tends to mellow out the spices quite a bit.
Don't Miss: Super Bowl Crockpot Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 8 cups (about 20-24 servings)
- 4 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken or 4 12.5 oz. cans premium cooked chicken
- 1/2 to 1 cup hot sauce (such as Frank's), depending on how hot you like it
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Place the chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing and celery in the slow cooker, and stir.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes. Place it on top of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle the blue cheese on top of the cream cheese cubes. Cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes or so, until cheese is melted and dip is warmed through. Important: Unlike most slow cooker recipes that do not require stirring, this dip works best if it is stirred frequently.
Don't Miss: Dip Recipes