This hot broccoli dip recipe is perfect for kids. Not only do kids love the combination of broccoli and cheese, but this hot broccoli dip recipe is easy enough for kids to make all by themselves. With just four ingredients, this hot broccoli dip comes together in no time. And because this hot broccoli cheese dip is made in the Crockpot, you don't have to worry about kids burning themselves at the stove.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Recipes Even the Kids Will Enjoy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Half a red bell pepper
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 8-oz. containers ranch dip
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Using a kitchen shears, carefully chop the red bell pepper into enough little chunks to fill a 1/4 cup. Alternatively, use a knife to chop the bell pepper. Place the peppers in the slow cooker.
- Add all of the other ingredients for the hot broccoli dip to the slow cooker. Mix with a large wooden spoon. Cover. Cook the broccoli cheese dip on low for 1 hour.
Serving suggestion for hot broccoli dip: Serve with pita chips, veggie chips or raw, cut-up vegetables. Feel free to use swiss cheese or any other cheese in place of the cheddar cheese.