Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 rice crispy treats
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows or 10 oz. regular marshmallows
- Spray a heat-proof spatula and a 9 x 13 pan or jellyroll pan (compare prices) with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and marshmallows over low heat, stirring frequently until the marshmallows are completely melted. Pour over the crispy rice cereal, and toss with the spatula to coat the cereal well.
- Immediately transfer the rice crispy treats mixture to the prepared pan, and spread into an even layer with the spatula. Let rice crispy treats cool completely before cutting into squares.
Don't Miss: Christmas Rice Crispy Treats