Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
This bacon deviled eggs
recipe makes a wonderful appetizer or snack for Easter, Mother's Day or any potluck or party. Balsamic vinegar gives this bacon cheddar deviled eggs recipe sweetness. And hot sauce adds a bit of zing to this bacon deviled eggs recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Yield: 24 bacon deviled eggs.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3-5 dashes hot sauce
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan. Cover with water by a depth of one inch. Bring to a boil, cover and remove from heat. Let eggs stand, covered, 12 minutes. Run eggs under cold water and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolks. Add mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, mustard, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper to egg yolks. Mix well. Stir in all but a teaspoon of crumbled bacon. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white shells. Garnish with reserved bacon.
Serve bacon cheddar deviled eggs immediately.