These roll ups make a sweet and healthy snack for kids. Homemade chocolate peanut butter is spread over tortillas and rolled around bananas. It's a winning combination. If you like, you can substitute chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
, either homemade or store-bought for the chocolate peanut butter.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1-3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas (regular or whole wheat)
- 4 bananas
- Place peanuts and chocolate chips in the work bowl of a food processor, fitted with the metal blade. Process 3-5 minutes, until the mixture starts to become smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in oil, through the feeding tube, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture resembles smooth peanut butter.
- Spread the chocolate peanut butter on each tortilla. Top with a banana. Roll up, jelly roll style.
- Using a sharp knife, slice into 1-inch pieces.