This nachos recipe makes a great snack for the kids or party appetizer. Fresh cilantro really takes this beef and cheese nachos recipe to a new level. Look for the best-quality tortilla chips you can find for this nachos recipe. It makes all the difference.
Yield: 8 Servings of Nachos
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 of a 14.5 oz. bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef. Drain.
- Spread out chips in an even layer on a large cookie sheet (or two small ones). Top with ground beef, corn, fresh cilantro and cheese.
- Bake 8-12 minutes until cheese is melted.