See also: Popcorn Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 4-8 servings
- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Generously spray a large (15 x 10) roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Pour into prepared pan. Pick through popcorn to remove any unpopped kernels.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a gentle boil, letting mixture cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla. Pour over popcorn, tossing gently to coat all the popcorn pieces with the caramel. Spread caramel corn out in the pan in an even layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Don't Miss: Halloween Snacks the Kids Will Love