Chicken nachos make a terrific appetizer or quick and easy dinner for kids. Made with rotisserie chicken breast and pre-shredded Mexican cheese, this chicken nachos recipe takes less than 15 minutes to prepare.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings servings
- 10 oz. tortilla chips (any variety you like)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast (or any cooked chicken breast)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a jelly roll pan (compare prices) with cooking spray.
- Spread tortilla chips in a single layer on a baking sheet. It's okay if they overlap slightly.
- Sprinkle shredded chicken evenly over the tortilla chips.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven 7-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Don't Miss: Football Food Recipes