Chili Con Queso DipThis chili con queso dip is a delicious snack, appetizer, or party hors d'oeuvre. And this chili con queso recipe is simple enough for kids to make all by themselves. They don't even need to use the stove. It's all done in the Crock pot!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican cheese blend (cheddar, Monterey Jack, colby)
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (or more if you like it spicy)
- Spray the inside of the Crock pot stoneware with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients except hot sauce in the Crock pot. Cook on high 1-2 hours.
- Stir. Taste, and add hot sauce if desired. Turn heat down to warm and serve the chili con queso right from the crockpot, or place in a serving dish and serve with tortilla chips.