This recipe is courtesy of Mealtime.org.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained and excess moisture squeezed out
- 7 oz. sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely-chopped almonds, pecans or macadamia nuts
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and confectioner's sugar together. Stir in the melted butter.
- Press the crumb mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, coconut and nuts until blended. Pour into prepared crust, leaving a 1/8-inch border all around the edges.
- Bake until just set, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and immediately sprinkle white chocolate chips on top. Let stand 3-4 minutes until the chocolate softens. Then, using a spatula, spread the chocolate evenly over the top to form a frosting.
Cool completely before serving.
Brownies RecipesChocolate Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
Chocolate Mint Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars