Don't Miss: Best Deviled Eggs Recipes
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 8 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz. lump crab meat
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with water by a depth of 1 inch.
- Partially cover, and bring to a rolling boil. Immediately remove from heat and cover completely for 15 minutes (use a timer).
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cover with water. Transfer cooked eggs to ice bath. Peel eggs under running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolks, transferring to a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and 1/2 tsp. of Old Bay. Taste, and add more Old Bay if you like. Stir in crab meat.
- Fill egg white halves with deviled crab mixture. Garnish crab deviled eggs with a sprinkle of Old Bay.
Don't Miss: Easy Deviled Eggs with Hot Mustard