The mixture of savory and sweet makes this cream cheese crostini recipe a favorite among kids.
Look for caramelized onion jam or sweet onion jam in the jelly section of your supermarket. You can use regular cream cheese for this crostini recipe, but I like the whipped cream cheese, because it is easier to spread.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread, sliced into 1/4" pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup caramelized onion jam (can substitute red pepper jelly)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush bread slices with a little olive oil.
- Place bread on a baking sheet in the middle rack of the oven. Bake until golden around the edges, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese on each crostii.
- Top each crostini with one teaspoon of onion jam.