Deviled Eggs Recipe
This deviled eggs recipe is the classic recipe for deviled eggs that I use for picnics and parties. To make the deviled eggs easier to fill, spoon the yolk mixture into a zipper-sealed plastic bag, cut off the bottom corner and pipe the filling into the egg white shells.
Don't Miss: Best Deviled Eggs Recipes | Easy Picnic Food Ideas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. finely-chopped celery
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover with water by one inch. Bring to a boil, uncovered, over high heat. Allow eggs to boil for exactly 30 seconds. Immediately cover and remove from heat (if using an electric stove, move covered eggs off the burner.
- Let eggs stand exactly 15 minutes. Run under cold water and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop yolks out into a small mixing bowl. Add salad dressing, mustard, celery and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into egg white shells, or spoon mixture into a plastic zip-loc bag. Cut off the bottom corner of the bag. Pipe yolk mixture into egg white shells. Garnish with paprika.
Serve immediately or chill up to 24 hours before serving.