Deviled EggsDeviled eggs aren't just for parties and Easter. This deviled eggs recipe makes a terrific, high-protein breakfast, lunch or snack for kids. A dash of hot sauce gives this recipe for deviled eggs added pizazz.
Don't Miss: Best Deviled Eggs Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1-2 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- paprika for garnish
- Hard boil eggs, peel, and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scrape yolks from eggs and place in a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt and hot sauce.
- Spoon mixture into a plastic bag. Cut off one of the bottom corners. Pipe filling into egg white halves.
- Garnish with paprika.
The hard-boiled eggs can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Refrigerate until ready to use.