Haystacks are a quick and easy dessert -- the perfect thing to make when you're pressed for time. And this chocolate haystacks recipe is so easy, kids can make it all by themselves.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and repeat, if necessary, until chocolate is melted.
- Add chow mein noodles to chocolate mixture, and stir until well-coated.
- Spoon tablespoonsful of the mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.