These meatball crescent rolls are one of those yummy, easy party appetizers you'll find yourself making again and again. Starting with pre-cooked frozen meatballs, this is one of those recipes that works as both an appetizer or main course for kids.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 24 servings
- 2 8 oz. packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 frozen pre-cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1-2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Separate each package of rolls into 4 rectangles. Cut each rectangle in thirds crosswise. You will have 24 rectangles of dough (12 from each package).
- Place a meatball in the center of each piece of dough. Bring up ends of the dough, so the meatball is wrapped in the dough, with a little meatball showing through.
- Repeat with remaining meatballs and dough.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Warm spaghetti sauce on the stove or in the microwave.
Serve meatball crescent rolls with warmed spaghetti sauce for dipping.