And these nachos are super healthy, too. Loaded with protein, fiber and calcium, this recipe for nachos is so healthy, it could serve as dinner, too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 10 oz. tortilla chips (try red, blue, yellow or green tortilla chips or a combination)
- 1/2 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread tortilla chips over a large baking sheet in an even layer. It's okay if they are overlapping slightly.
- Place refried beans in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and dollop over tortilla chips. Spread the beans, to thin them out a little.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the beans and chips.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Click here for more game day party recipes.