And these nachos are super healthy, too. Loaded with protein, fiber and calcium, this recipe for nachos is so healthy, it could serve as dinner, too!
Be sure to check out my other Nachos Recipes, too.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 10 oz. tortilla chips (try red, blue, yellow or green tortilla chips or a combination)
- 1/2 cup canned fat-free refried beans
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread tortilla chips over a large baking sheet in an even layer. It's okay if they are overlapping slightly.
- Place refried beans in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and dollop over tortilla chips. Spread the beans, to thin them out a little.
- Sprinkle cheeses evenly over the beans and chips.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
Click here for more game day party recipes.