Pizza CookiesThese pizza cookies are like a savory shortbread cookie. The sun-dried tomatoes add flavor and wonderful color.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (freshly-grated)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade. Pulse until mixture comes together to form a dough.
- Roll dough out on a lightly-floured surface to about 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut into triangles. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes until lightly browned around the edges.