Radishes aren't just for salads. Their peppery bite makes them ideal partner for creamy dips, like this one. Serve this radish dip recipe with crackers, chips or fresh raw vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 5-6 radishes, washed and trimmed
- 3 oz. cream cheese (low fat is okay)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Place radishes in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.