Don't Miss: Heart Shaped Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10-18 treats
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows (or raspberry marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 11 oz. white chocolate chips
- Line a jellyroll pan (compare prices) with waxed paper or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, marshmallows and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- When the mixture is completely melted, remove from heat and stir in the cereal. Hint: Spray a silicone spatula with cooking spray to make the rice crispy treats mixture easier to work with.
- Spread the mixture out evenly into prepared pan. Let cool completely.
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe container. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir, and repeat until chips are melted. Pour white chocolate over cooled rice crispy treats. Let the white chocolate cool completely, then cut rice crispy treats into heart shapes with a sturdy heart-shaped cookie cutter (compare prices).
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in a small saucepan or in the microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Drizzle melted chocolate over rice crispy treats for garnish.
Don't Miss: White Chocolate Recipes