Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 36 servings
- 1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat brownie mix, water, eggs and oil together, about 50 strokes.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-24 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over brownies. Break up graham crackers into bite-sized pieces, and nestle them between the marshmallows, pressing gently into the brownies to make them stick. Top with chocolate chips.
- Raise the oven temperature to broil. Return the brownies to oven (on the middle rack - not too close to the ceiling of the oven), and bake 2-5 more minutes, until the marshmallows brown. Watch carefully, so the marshmallows don't burn. Let the brownies cool 15 minutes before cutting.
Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe