Love s'mores? You don't have to go camping to enjoy these s'mores brownies. This recipe has everything you'd find in the campfire treats, including chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows, but in an easy, oven-baked brownie form.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 36 servings
- 1 box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat brownie mix, water, eggs and oil together, about 50 strokes.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-24 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over brownies. Break up graham crackers into bite-sized pieces, and nestle them between the marshmallows, pressing gently into the brownies to make them stick. Top with chocolate chips.
- Raise the oven temperature to broil. Return the brownies to oven (on the middle rack - not too close to the ceiling of the oven), and bake 2-5 more minutes, until the marshmallows brown. Watch carefully, so the marshmallows don't burn. Let the brownies cool 15 minutes before cutting.
Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe