Yogurt Parfait Recipe
This yogurt fruit parfait recipe is a quick and healthy snack recipe
the kids can make themselves. Although this yogurt fruit parfait recipe calls for strawberries, use whatever fruit is in season.
Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened, depending on how sweet you want your yogurt parfait to be)
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Fill two dessert cups with 1 cup of strawberries each.
- Divide the almonds, coconut and chocolate chips evenly between the two dessert cups. Drizzle 1/2 cup of yogurt over each yogurt parfait.
Serve yogurt fruit parfaits immediately.