This yogurt fruit sundae makes a tasty and healthy snack or dessert. Feel free to change the fruit, depending on your tastes and what's in season. Strawberries, blueberries and peaches would all work well in this yogurt sundae recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 4 oz. waffle cone bowls
- 2 cups low-fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- Place each waffle cone bowl on a plate.
- Spoon one cup of yogurt into each bowl.
- Top with raspberries, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of syrup over each yogurt sundae.
Makes 2 servings.