I like to use a maple almond granola (Trader Joe's makes a nice one) for the topping, because it adds a nice crunch to these yogurt dipped strawberries. But feel free to use your favorite kind.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup granola
- Wash and dry strawberries with a paper towel. Do not remove stems.
- Beat yogurt until very smooth.
- Place granola in a small bowl.
- Dip strawberries, one at a time, first in the yogurt, then into the granola, pressing gently with your fingers to help the granola adhere.
- Place strawberries on a plate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Strawberry Tunnel Cake
Strawberry Ice Cream
Tomato Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies
Yogurt Dipped Strawberries
Peanutty Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Cream Cheese Dipped Strawberries
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
French Toast Casserole with Strawberries
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake