Don't Miss: How to Get Kids to Eat Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce, leftover cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken, croutons and grated parmesan cheese. Toss with caesar salad dressing.
- Ole Salad - Romaine, arugula or Italian lettuce mix, canned red kidney beans (rinsed and drained), frozen corn (thawed) and diced jicama with a garlic ranch salad dressing. (See also: Mexican Salad Recipe.)
- Chicken Fajita Salad - Romaine lettuce, Grilled Mexican chicken, cut into thin strips, grilled onions, grilled red and/or green bell peppers topped with crushed tortilla chips and tossed with very finely-chopped fresh cilantro and ranch salad dressing.
- Greek Salad - Mediterranean lettuce blend or romaine lettuce, pitted kalamata olives or sliced black olives, diced cucumber, chopped tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese and canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained with Greek salad dressing.
- Chef Salad - Iceberg lettuce, diced ham, diced cheddar cheese, chopped hard boiled eggs and crumbled bacon with ranch salad dressing.
- Shrimp on the Barbie Salad - Romaine lettuce, cooked or grilled shrimp, chopped red onions, diced mango and a homemade dressing of equal parts barbecue sauce and mayonnaise. (See also: Barbecue Chicken Salad Recipe.)
- Simple Preschool Salad - Finely-chopped iceberg lettuce, shredded carrots, diced celery, crushed cheese crackers and a dressing of 1/2 cup of mayonnaise mixed with 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar, 1 Tbsp. sugar and kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste.
- Steak Salad - Romaine lettuce, diced deli roast beef or leftover roast beef, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped hard boiled eggs and diced red onions with blue cheese dressing.
- Thanksgiving Salad - Romaine lettuce, diced roast turkey (or deli turkey breast), sweetened dried cranberries, diced celery, diced onions, crushed sweet potato chips and ranch salad dressing.
- Melon Wrapped Prosciutto Salad - Italian lettuce mix, balls of honeydew and cantaloupe, chopped prosciutto and crumbled bleu cheese with oil and vinegar salad dressing.
- Antipasto Salad - Italian lettuce mix or arugula, diced salami, marinated artichokes (drained), pitted black olives, green olives and grated Parmesan cheese with Italian salad dressing.
- Cobb Salad - Very finely chopped romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken, chopped hard boiled egg, diced avocado, seeded and diced tomatoes, crumbled bacon and blue cheese with an oil and vinegar or Italian salad dressing.
Don't Miss: Broccoli Salad Recipes You Must Try