Don't Miss: Summer Salads
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- Potato Salad Ingredients
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped red onion
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Potato Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch chunks. Place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Let potatoes cook until tender when pierced with a fork, 10-13 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a large bowl. Add celery, onions and chopped eggs to potato salad.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper together. Add to potato salad, tossing to coat well.
- Crumble bacon over the potato salad. Taste, and adjust seasonings.
Don't Miss: Picnic Food Ideas and Tips