Don't Miss: Easy Summer Salads
Prep Time: 10 minutes
refrigeration time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Yield: 12-14 servings
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup sour cream (low-fat is okay)
- 1 3.4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/2 cups sliced red seedless grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 10 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained well
- Drain the pineapple chunks, reserving the juice in a 1-cup measuring cup. You will need 3/4 cup of the pineapple juice; discard any extra. If you don't have enough pineapple juice, add enough water to the juice to make 3/4 cup. Mix the pineapple juice, sour cream and instant vanilla pudding in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place the pineapple chunks in the refrigerator.
- Toss the grapes, strawberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges and pineapple chunks together. Place the fruit salad in a tall glass or crystal serving bowl or tall glass serving dishes. Spoon the chilled pudding mixture over the fruit salad.