This recipe serves about 6 people. But it doubles quite well. Be sure to use a glass bowl with tall sides for this salad. It's the best way to see the layers. But also realize that the size of your bowl will determine how the layers look.
Don't Miss: Easy Mexican Recipes Your Family Will Crave
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped into small, bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 2 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and salsa. Set aside.
- Place lettuce in a tall glass bowl. Top with the black beans, corn and chicken, making sure to spread each carefully in an even layer.
- Spread the mayonnaise and salsa mixture over the chicken. Top with the shredded cheese and black olives. Serve immediately, or cover, and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, top with the crushed tortilla chips.
See also: Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe