The nice thing about this pasta salad is it can be made up to three days in advance. Just cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 8 oz. bow-tie pasta
- 1 cup chopped cooked steak or roast beef
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly-sliced lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped jicama (optional)
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the steak, corn, black beans, red peppers, lettuce and jicama, if using, and mix well.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the salad. Toss to coat the pasta and vegetables well. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
See also: Italian Pasta Salad Recipe