Don't Miss: Smoothie Recipes the Kids Will Love
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 16 oz. package broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Toss broccoli slaw, cashews, walnuts and cranberries in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over broccoli slaw.
- Toss well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Don't Miss: Best Broccoli Salad Recipes