Don't Miss: Broccoli Salad Recipes You Must Try
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12-14 servings
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds or walnuts
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (low-fat, non-fat or whole milk)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- Fry bacon in a skillet. Drain on paper towels.
- Cut broccoli florets into very small, bite-sized pieces. Toss broccoli, bacon, raisins, almonds, onion and sunflower seeds together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients for the dressing. Pour over the broccoli salad, and toss well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: This recipe can be made several hours in advance. Or if you'd like to make this salad up to a day in advance, just prepare all of the salad ingredients, toss together. Then prepare the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. Cover, and refrigerate both separately. When it's time to serve, toss the broccoli raisin salad with the dressing.