Don't Miss: Best Chicken Soup Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or canola oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3/4 cup diced carrots
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 6 cups water
- 2 packages chicken-flavored Ramen noodles
- 1 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups diced cooked rotisserie chicken
- Heat oil in a large dutch oven or heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions, celery, carrots and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften, 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and seasoning packets from the noodles. Turn heat down to medium-low, and let soup simmer until carrots become fork tender, 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken. Break up noodles into bite-sized pieces with your hands. Add to soup. Cook 3 more minutes.