Take this to a potluck, and everyone will be asking you for this recipe.
Don't Miss: Favorite Pasta Salads
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Yield: 8-12 servings
- 16 oz. short pasta, such as macaroni
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 16 oz. bottle garlic ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water for the pasta to boil. Cook 6-8 minutes, according to package directions. Drain.
- Toss pasta with zucchini, red pepper, onion, artichokes and black olives.
- Add about 3/4 of the bottle of salad dressing. Toss. If the salad is not well-coated, add the rest of the bottle.
- Refrigerate, if planning to serve later. When ready to serve, tp with grated cheese.
Don't Miss: BLT Pasta Salad Recipe