Kids salad recipes work best when they are simple. I like to start beginning salad eaters off with salads that have just three or four ingredients. Adding something familiar, like Goldfish crackers, makes a salad more appealing to kids.
Don't Miss: Top 10 Kids Salad Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 12-16 oz. bag iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce or Italian salad mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- low-fat creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar Goldfish crackers
- Place lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Toss.
- Pour dressing over and toss to coat.
- Top with goldfish crackers.