Don't Miss: Pasta Salads of All Kinds
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 8 oz. short pasta (macaroni, rotini, shells)
- 1 14.5 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (or cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup chopped jicama
- 1 cup packed chopped lettuce (optional)
- For the Dressing:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. tomato salsa
- 1 Tbsp. mild chili powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Toss pasta with black beans, corn, chopped red pepper, cheese, jicama and lettuce. If making this pasta salad in advance, stop here, and refrigerate until just before serving.
- Make dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, salsa and chili powder. Toss dressing with pasta salad.
See also: BLT Pasta Salad Recipe