Peach Salad Recipe
This peach salad recipe is one of my favorite ways to enjoy fresh peaches when they are in season. The combination of fresh, juicy peaches with sweet glazed pecans, crunchy lettuce and slightly salty feta or parmesan cheese is a flavor explosion for the mouth.
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled and cut into slices
- 12 oz. chopped romaine lettuce (bagged lettuce is a great shortcut)
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- Peach Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1.4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss fresh peaches, lettuce, pecans, red onion and goat cheese together.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste, and adjust seasonings. Pour over salad, and toss. Serve immediately.