Don't Miss: Fruit Salads
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled and cut into slices
- 12 oz. chopped romaine lettuce (bagged lettuce is a great shortcut)
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese or feta cheese
- Peach Salad Dressing:
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1.4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Toss fresh peaches, lettuce, pecans, red onion and goat cheese together.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste, and adjust seasonings. Pour over salad, and toss. Serve immediately.