Potato Green Bean SaladPotato green bean salad is a refreshing twist on the typical mayonnaise-based potato salads. Featuring fresh green beans, potatoes, and a mustard vinaigrette, this green bean potato salad is as perfect for a weeknight dinner as it is for a picnic or potluck.
- 1-1/2 pounds new potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil, uncovered.
- Let boil 5 minutes, then add green beans. Cook another 5-10 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. (Test at 5 minutes by piercing a potato with a fork. If it is soft, but not falling apart, the potatoes are done.)
- In a serving bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add potatoes and green beans. Toss well.
Fresh Green Bean RecipesGreen Beans with Walnuts and Browned Butter
Green Beans with Garlic and Lemon
Roasted Green Beans
Fresh Green Beans with Orange Zest and Walnuts
Potato Green Bean Salad
Green Bean Casserole Recipe