Don't Miss: Vegetable Soup Recipes for Kids
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 20 oz. packages pre-peeled, cubed refrigerated potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 slices bacon
- chopped scallions for garnish (optional)
- Place potatoes, diced carrots, celery, onion and chicken stock in the Crock-pot.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours. The cooking time will depend on the shape and size of your Crockpot. Check after 2 hours to see if the potatoes are cooked through and the soup is the right texture.
- Fifteen minutes before serving, stir in cheese and heavy cream, and cook bacon until crisp.
- Serve soup garnished with bacon and chopped scallions.