But you don't have to wait for a cookout to enjoy this easy side. Make it any time you're serving chicken, beef or fish.
Don't Miss: 10 Crisp Summer Salads
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 3 oz. package oriental-flavored Ramen noodles
- 16 oz. package cole slaw mix (cabbage, carrots) or 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together canola oil, vinegar and honey. Whisk in the seasoning packet from the Ramen noodles.
- Place Ramen noodles in a sealed plastic bag, and crush with your fingers or a rolling pin. Pour into the dressing in the salad. bowl.
- Pour cole slaw mix over top. Toss to coat well with the dressing.
- Top with peanuts.