Don't Miss: Summer Salads
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 10 oz. fresh spinach, washed and patted dry with paper towels
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup glazed pecans (such as Emerald brand)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (low-fat is okay)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Place spinach, strawberries and pecans in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over salad. Toss well.
Don't Miss: Easy Picnic Food Ideas