Waldorf salad is a wonderful combination of apples, celery, raisins and walnuts. But unlike the traditional versions of this dish, this one doesn't have a mayonnaise-based dressing. Instead, vanilla yogurt and sour cream are combined for a sweet and tangy dressing that really makes this recipe exceptional.
Don't Miss: Fruit Salads
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium red apples, diced
- 2 medium Granny smith apples, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Toss all ingredients in a bowl together until well-blended. Serve immediately or chill, covered, for up to 4 hours before serving.